Thursday, February 27, 2014

Jane's birthday

Today is my lovely wife's birthday. She is 50 beautiful years young. I couldn't have imagined a better person to live life with. She has a gorgeous smile, fantastic figure, she's a great cook, keen thinker, snappy dresser, hard worker, and she is the kindest, gentlest, most good-hearted person I know. The most beautiful woman I know too.

Her present is supposed to be delivered today, and I'm hoping it will be on time. It's not a lot, but something special just for her. We are planning to go out for pizza tonight. She hasn't decided yet where. We already had one party with the family, Friday night we are going to a Wine & Canvas night, and Saturday we have reservations with some friends. It should be a good week for someone who deserves better than she's gotten lately.

I love you, dear. I can honestly say I don't know what I would do without you. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

MR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MR said...

Jane says "Thanks!" but her browser completely failed her and wouldn't let her post it.

JAH said...

For some reason I can now post. So yeah..thanks. You're the best.