Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What's with all this... work

My job is almost starting to seem like... a job. Ugh. I've been extra busy lately, and I don't like it. Not one bit.

Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating a little. Still, I've been quite busy at work the past couple weeks. It's a busy time, plus there's just a lot going on right now. I am out of several sizes of units and people keep calling for more, so I get stressed about perhaps making promises I can't keep. Plus I've been trying to rearrange company units and whatnot to better utilize space. And some days it seems like the phone never stops ringing.

I'm not complaining, but I could use a few really slow days. I need to get some of my 'other stuff' done while I'm at work! I planned to write a couple blog posts today, as well as do some reading. Not going to happen. Plus my back hurts. I had to move a bunch of steel and bags of cement. Ugh. I'm getting too old (and soft) for this type of work.

Anyway, lots of things have been going on in my mind. I just need some time to get them through my fingertips. One of these days...