Friday, February 27, 2015

Jane's birthday

Today is the lovely Lady Jane's birthday. She is gracefully aging like a fine wine - better with each passing year. Numbers eventually become irrelevant.

She still works as the manager at the same place she has been for some time. She has also started doing the consumer lending as well. I was not aware of how much money she makes until recently. Not that it's six figures or anything like that, but it's way more than I make. We are fortunate she has a nice paying job, even though I wish she didn't have quite as stressful of one. Someday I'm hoping that will change, though she does her job very well. Any company would be better with her on their side.

We went out for supper last night - steaks at Chops. We have plans for this weekend, and then another Takaoka celebration the following weekend.

This is one of my favorite pictures of her from this past year. It was taken recently at the Coliseum - watching either basketball or hockey - in her usual position when the grandkids are around (minus C).

It's been quite a year for my dear, and I look forward to even better things to come in the future. :)