Sunday, September 14, 2014

Title and registration for motorcycle, oktoberfest, mowing, trim, etc

Yesterday I went to the BMV and got the title and registration for the motorcycle. It has to be done within 31 days of purchase. It wouldn't have cost that much if not for the sales tax. It ended up being $180 or so.

Our Waynedale BMV is great though. It was busy - it was Saturday morning - and it still only took me 12 minutes from when I walked in the door to when I walked out. That's crazy. Someone has really shaped that place up.

When Jane got home I asked her to trim the hair on the back of my neck. I need to cut it, but that was good enough for now.

In the afternoon I went down to Headwaters Park West for the Mad Anthony 'OK to beer fest.' I always wondered why they had Octoberfest in September. Didn't know until yesterday that not the name of it. I saw Curt & Colleen there. I was actually hoping to run into Colleen's dad, but he wasn't there. So I just stood around mostly by myself, sampled quite a few craft beers, and listened to music.

When I got home I mowed the lawn. It was long again, but I still mowed one setting down from the highest.

No comments: