Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Plantar fasciitis stretching video

A friend sent me a link to a video on how to tape my foot for plantar fasciitis. After it was over I saw the following video (and, yes, the guy is kinda weird) on how to stretch and the suggestion to roll a frozen bottle of water under my foot. Pretty simple, but I thought I better link to it for future reference anyway.

Btw, I actually haven't had any pain in my heel for a few weeks now. I also haven't been running at all. It's the first time I've been totally pain free since about a year ago though, so maybe I am finally over the pf.

I've just started forcing myself to take daily walks again, and once I get the nicotine out of my lungs (crossing my fingers), I suppose I may have to try to run again. We'll see. Anyway, here's the video link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu_qOeXAbJU#aid=P-w9nCuKwhw

No comments: