Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Stellhorn week

I am working at the Stellhorn Crossing location all this week. I am subbing for the son-in-law while he is at a storage conference in... Las Vegas. Anyway, I don't mind. He has a nicer facility than I do. It's bigger and newer too. The only thing it lacks is a radio. Fortunately I remembered I can get Pandora on my Kindle Fire.

Yesterday I got Drew's golf cart out and picked up trash around the grounds. Man, what a beautiful day. I don't know how warm it finally got - somewhere in the 60's - but I went without my jacket. I was also happy that the morning started out kind of slow. Monday mornings are usually extremely busy at Dupont. I did get a little busy later in the day - I had two couples renting units and someone paying a bill all at the same time. That's the advantage of his nice big office. I also did all the end-of-month reports and whatnot. I suppose today I will need to do all the beginning-of-month stuff.

All-in-all it was a nice start to what I hope will be a nice week over on the east side of town.

No comments: