Wednesday, April 02, 2014

House-guests

We have had some very special house-guests a couple nights this week. Since Drew is at the self-storage convention in Vegas, and Carrie has to work 3 days a week from 4-8 am, Carrie and the kids have spent the night at our house Sunday night-Monday, and Tuesday night-today. Fortunately it has been nice outside, so we've played outside in the evenings. I think the kids have probably stayed up a little later than usual (including Carrie), but they've slept fairly well (or maybe it was me that slept fairly well). At any rate, it's fun having them around. Jane had Monday off so she was still here when the kids got up. Today she has an early meeting, so I will likely be fixing them breakfast and changing diapers. I'm glad I don't have to be at work until 9:30 so we can help out.


No comments: