Saturday, February 01, 2014

Bachelor

I am a bachelor for the weekend. Jane went with Drew Carrie and the kids to Illinois for a visit. They left when Drew and Jane got off work last night and will be coming back Monday. I 'think' they made it without running into any nasty weather. Hopefully it will stay that way until they are home again.

Me.... I'm working. I am covering for Drew today and again Monday. One of the negatives of us working for the same company, but it will hopefully be a good chance for me to get some more experience. So, I better get a move on. I have a feeling a nap is in my future this afternoon.

It is supposed to rain and/or snow today. I have a feeling it is pretty slick out right now, but they say it may get up to 40f today. That would be nice. I know some people like winter, but I am not one of them.

No comments: