Just some random stuff from today...
- Son Isaac got home from San Diego yesterday; then had to take his bride to the airport so she could travel.
- I mailed my application for a certificate in Christian coaching this morning. I guess I have completed the requirements for it, so now all I need is the piece of paper.
- I need to update my resume sometime... just in case I get the urge to do something.
- We are not traveling for the holidays. We both have to work Friday, so we will be hanging around the house doing nothing by ourselves.
- The other day I figured out how to customize the calendar on my iphone. It's actually somewhat useful now. I was going to download another one until I happened upon a way to change it.
- I have been sleeping really, really hard at night. The only problem seems to be that I can't wake up.
- I need to start running & exercising again. Someday. It's just so hard to get out of bed in the morning.
- I popped open an abandoned storage unit at work today, and this incredible bike was inside. Sweeeet.
Meh... that's about it.